Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

hello! hello! Today I've been working on some templates. Yes, I'm sure you've seen them someplace before. I've seen lots of pages that are more or less organized this way and I really like the look so I decided to make a template. Truthfully, I think I like making templates because I don't have to think about journaling + which photo to use + which paper to use. I way overthink things and it really makes scrapbooking less fun for me. Thus my obsession with templates lately. Lucky you!

one: hello Christmas! >>> made with template 18 + a tag from JS (her thank you freebie kit), houndstooth + grid papers from Hof3, background paper is Katie Pertiet @ Designer Digitals. I just changed up the colors a little. The rest is just random stuff I have floating around on my computer...

two: Hmmm. The template is there. I'm working on the page... Enjoy Today. I used some scanned vintage book pages, scanned to-do list + sticky notes from knock knock biz [they have some of the funniest sticky notes I've ever seen!]. The paint is from Ali + paper strips from Hof3 + Crystal Wilkerson at JS. I've uploaded the templates to the box for those with photoshop. Help yourselves to these links: template 18 + template 19. If you have questions about how to use the templates ask away. Enjoy the journey!

3 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful, wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you're flattering me just so I'll make you more templates! It just might work.

    ReplyDelete