Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Checking In...

Hello there! Yes, we're still alive. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I had a root canal a week ago and my mouth just felt wrong. I went to the dentist again yesterday and he drilled off quite a bit of my tooth and now I feel much better (although it's possible that way too much of my tooth is missing. at least it doesn't hurt!). After we got back into town I talked*B* into going to Lowe's to look for a paint color to paint this dresser/hutch thing we got for the girl's clothes. She started howling and just wouldn't stop. I haven't really been in the car with her that it didn't calm her down. I had a flashback of when *I* was a baby and I would go eat with *B* at work (he was working swing then). I went just to get out of the house and give someone else a chance to hold the little man. He would scream at me all afternoon. The girl is the same way. We had to leave the store. On the way home *B* was gripping the steering wheel and I could tell he was totally agitated. We couldn't get home fast enough. Exactly what it was like with *I*. Does this mean she'll be a punishment for my childhood too? I don't think it's fair if I get punished for all of my brothers and sisters! Paybacks stink. Enjoy the Journey! P.S. Remember the list? I'll be checking in on that sometime soon. I've been doing a few things.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget - Lynessa was a horrible baby and Ryan is dubbed "Ryan the Wicked" by Jared's family. You're not alone in the paybacks of our childhoods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad your tooth is feeling better. Sorry I missed your call!!!

    ReplyDelete