Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shout Hooray!

Girlie had a birthday! She has graduated from a very sassy two to a very sassy three. No big surprise there. I've had a few things I've been meaning to get down about her at two. I'm having a really hard time getting things down lately. Hopefully I can remember... Girlie, I love how you giggle behind your hand when you know you're being silly. I think it's hilarious that you can't seem to remember that you just saw what's in the cupboard only five minutes previous. I love how you swim like a mermaid. So glad you enjoy the water. I love the faces you make at the camera. I have to hide my smiles when you lecture the boys. I get a kick out of your hand on your hip when you give instructions. I love how you are always wanting to put the eggs back on the nest so they can hatch. I love how you sing 'Good Night Ladies' to the chickens. I love that your nightlight is really a lightnight, that your favorite movie is, 'Howl's Movie Castle,' and that you love prunes. But I'm sad that your yellow boots are getting too small. Most of all, I love being your best best friend. *cake banner + flags created using Crystal Wilkerson's Sweet Summertime Paper Packs 1 + 2, and Crystal Wilkerson's Doodley Doo Birthday Brushes. Click the photo for product links.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet post!! three is really fun. kind of sad that four is so quickly approaching. darling stuff girlie!!

    ReplyDelete