Monday, June 27, 2011

Make It Do

I've decided to start a new regular [or semi-regular at least :)] installment here. We have loads of self reliance projects on the back burner and I feel like they've consumed my brain. That, coupled with the fact that this blog is somewhat neglected [for lack of illiteration on my part - I honestly feel like my brain is melting] I thought a new series/weekly installment on what we are doing to become more self reliant might just liven up the little space. Make like we're actually still present and accounted for. Ideally you will find it both useful and interesting. Here's to hoping!

Up first: A large box of apricots. Check back...Thursday? Yes. Thursday sounds just fine I think.

ps. If you have anything you would like to see here or would like to share a something you do/ have done to be more self reliant [guest blogger anyone?] let me know. I'm very open :).

pps. Bonus points to anyone who knows where the title came from!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Mandi! Thanks for having my kids stay the night last week. They loved being with your kids, and loved the swimming. I need to take them sometime- I never do. My guess is "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without." Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete