Monday, September 13, 2010

List #7: Today I Am Happy

  1. because I was privileged to hear "elk" bugling in the cool morning air outside my window [*A* does a great elk impersonation. Seriously, it's impressive I hope the neighbors don't mind].
  2. because the windows are open and there is cool fresh air coming in.
  3. because I was able to get out and walk/slow jog in the wee morning hours.
  4. because I've got a gallon sized baggie full of frozen grapes in my freezer and still more on the vines waiting for me to get them taken care of.
  5. because the boys have decided on halloween costumes and they are pretty basic.
  6. because it's almost autumn people. I love autumn.
  7. because I'm slowly working my way through the ridiculous amounts of photos on my computer.
  8. because the table re-finishing project is finally back in progress.
  9. because I rock at throwing random things together to make a meal.

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee - You're so funny! I love your happy's _ they made me happy. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete