Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Will You Accept A Collect Call

from Mr. Wehaveababy Itsaboy? Around here we'll be calling him *E* [for distinguishing purposes we'll continue to call the girl, "the girl"]. The surgery went well. The doctor said we'll have to call him, "King Kong." He's big like all of our others. 9 lbs. 14 oz. 21 inches long. Very cute. Not afraid to make some noise. There was a, "true knot" in the cord. The nurses said we're glad he even made it here. We are glad he made it here. I'm good too. Throwing up, but good. I'm sure there will be more photos soon. Say hello to baby Miles.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Glad he made it here safely!! We already love him so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so cute and chubby! I can't wait to see him. True knot, crazy! I am SO glad everything went well and that you are both doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's beautiful! I love his name too, Melissa told me. I'm glad he's ok and you are on the mend. We missed you at bookclub...but hey well you were having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you guys! What a cute little one. I love his chubs- he's big! What could we expect though? I am so happy that he is here, and that you are all doing alright. He looks like the *A* variety to me. Can't wait to meet him, and love on him a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to baby MILES!!!! What a cutie! Can't wait to smell him. (I love that)

    ReplyDelete