Thursday, September 18, 2008

And Photos to Go With It...

I thought you deserved the photos I wanted to share but couldn't supply because my internet service provider was down (aka: my neighbor!... for the record, they did say it was okay).

  1. Yes, she's growing like a weed. We try to get our tummy time in but she usually throws up all over and then that's the end of that. I hoped to get a smile out of her, but it didn't happen this time.
  2. The first grader with his best friends. I'm sure glad he has good friends.
  3. no photo... because I'm anti.
  4. don't they look yummy? I am quite proud of us and VERY grateful for the help we received from *B*s parents.
  5. art journaling is a new love. I don't feel the pressure. when I find something I think would be fun I drop it into a bag of stuff I'm collecting to use and when I get an idea for a start I grab stuff out and throw it together. this one is a collection of Dove Promises. and yes, I really did eat the whole box.
  6. babynames. I didn't even start. I will post a picture though... someday.
  7. paid to take pictures. amazing. I might seriously consider it. this one is of melissa & her mom & her sister (who is tan from spending summer school at BYU Hawii). they're super cute and I don't think they'll mind being on my blog.

so, that's it.

enjoy the journey

2 comments:

  1. Yes, pictures! I am so missing out on sweet little Emma. I wish we were close still. She is so cute. I see Isaac in her? The peaches look awesome- so is the picture. I am glad Isaac has good friends. Cray is still yet to find a nice friend just his age. How fun that you got to take some pictures. Where did the boys go for the weekend? Nice to have a little break I am sure. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive blog! I love your photo's and think you should most surely think about doing more of it. Your peaches look deluctable, and the journaling page, so fun.

    ReplyDelete