Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No.1 {go}

Well, here it is. My first attempt at anything digitally created. Go. The journaling reads: "I want to go. I want to wander and enjoy myself without worrying about stuff. To just step outside of my normal and do something new and dreamy. That is the best way I can describe it. Dreamy. I know that money and time and expectations are huge factors.. I am choosing to ignore them. I will not let those things make my life decisions. I can make it happen. Something so silly as a trip has finally set this idea into my head. It has been bouncing around for quite a while. Finally it has words… I matter. How I feel matters… Mostly, though it might be hard I can make it happen. It matters to me and I will go." I made a new recipe for dinner last night. Home made macaroni & cheese from a cookbook I have, The Sugar Solution, it turned out pretty well. Trying to implement better meals that won't leave me feeling dissatisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment