Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just for Me

so...here I am. I went to the gym this morning to do my run and feel like I've been running since. Just wanted to try out this blogging thing to see if it would give me the accountability I'm looking for. Plus, it's a fun way to keep a journal and still be able to share with friends and family. I'm just running. Looking for a change. A change in me/in my life. This is where I am starting. I am doing a 12 week experiment to see where I can get my body, my home life, & my creativity.

  • My body: following the Body for Life exercise program I will work out 6 days/wk.
  • My home life: I am reimplementing the 1 job/day cleaning program I was doing before and seemed to alleviate the chaos I usually feel.
  • My creativity: I am participating in the "one little word" challenges http://onelittleword.blogspot.com/ and want to put together a book to document what the little words mean to me. I also want to do 1 project with my boys every day. They are so much a part of what I am and what I do.

enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment