Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Project Round-Up


I love the word art that comes with Becky Higgins Project Life Clementine Kit. I especially love it when it's cut out like this. Such a fun way to display it. To make it I just converted the .jpg file to a cut file with my Silhouette and then cut away. Such a nice feature on the mantle.


When Kitschy Digitals gave me lemons I decided to make a sunshine box for a friend. I think the lemon is the cutest. And I think the hand made candy box is awesome, though admittedly my process could be refined a bit and in the future I'll remember to find some white coated chip board. 


Really, such a fun page to make. I need to make more pages. The cloud paper is from Samantha Walker's ABC


I've been taking the Art of Digital Design class taught by Jessica Sprague. It's awesome. And the day Jessica taught us to make patterned papers Samantha Walker loaded a Build-A-Damask Kit. I just had to play with it. So much fun!

Well, that's it. I would love to stay and chat but life is a bit crazy right now. Thanks for stopping by!

ps. Click the images for product links.

1 comment: