Monday, March 28, 2011

Playing Ketsup

a small attempt at being clever and a big reminder that ketsup is really a goofy word. I'm just saying. So, this month really ran away with me. It's been nice in some ways, but now comes the day of accountability. I've not shared my projects. Here you go in a big whirlwind of JS products: one: I can't! I don't have any two feet! Girlie cracks me up. two: Polka Party! I wish I really did have one. Really. I'll share a little joke instead: The other day I left my accordian in the backseat of my car while I ran into the store. When I came back I realized that I forgot to lock the doors because now there were three accordians in the backseat :). I've always wanted to have a polka party... three: A while back Liv made these really great brushes for labeling photos. Today, while looking for a project to do and at the same time lamenting the fact that I can't get my kids to do anything [is there a way to underline + italicize + superhighlight that word?] I thought maybe a bit of personal responsibility might be in order. Voila... A kids weekly calendar. We'll have a family planning session later on tonight.

5 comments:

  1. I am SO FRAGGIN' glad to see you!!! I have missed you... love your cute little girlie!
    (Did you see the message I sent you at JS.com?)
    (See.. I REALLY have missed you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    I'm not making any promises here, but I'll try to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!!! I decided if you had not blogged by the end of the month I was going to saddle up my pony and find out what was going on. …or maybe send an email. It was close. Not that I have blogged that much lately either. hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. Love the weekly calendar idea and when you have a real-life polka party, please, please, please invite me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More cute ideas Mandi. Good thing your girl has a clever mom to keep up with her- that was good thinking! I wish we were still "neighbors" and could play crafts (or anything) again. Not that having 8 kids between the two of us might be a damper on that fun- It was sure fun to see you guys a few weeks ago- wish it were longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the weekly calendar works for you. My Mom couldn't get anything out of us either. She always said it was easier to do things herself that try to get us to help her. The only problem with that - I still don't want to do anything. Some kids never learn. Love ya

    ReplyDelete