Monday, August 11, 2008

I Have a New Goal

I will lose 40 lbs. I will! The only bummer about getting pregnant with the girl was that I had just lost 30 lbs. Well... now that number has grown and I've got my work cut out for me. I would wait a while still. I know it's early in the game. I just can't do it. I keep eating and eating... etc. I don't like myself right now. I feel gross and, to be perfectly honest, I look gross. I am getting fatter and that isn't supposed to happen after delivery. Especially when breast feeding. I'm not quite sure what exactly I will be doing, but to start with *B* and I have committed to not eat out for an entire month. I keep telling myself that I will stop eating added sugar, but my power to do that hasn't shown up yet so I'm going to have to say... I will go to bed before 9:30 p.m. and see how that goes. And I will go to the gym. I will. So, that's it. I will do this. And, I will spare you the before photo this time. You can thank me later. Enjoy the Journey.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! I honestly think the eating out thing is huge! We live so far away from everything out here, and my pants are looser. I haven't been running enough for that to happen - so I'm chalking it up to not eating out so much!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good goal to start with. In my mind Emma still seems so little, can you even exercise yet? :) I so know the feeling though. I was there not very long ago with Morgan. I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Mandi! you'll be able to do it again no problem! You should come to zumba with me, its SO fun and I only go once a week and have noticed a difference! I don't drink any soda either. I just tell myself I'm taking baby steps, and I can't use the excuse of just having a baby cause my baby is 2!! You'll do great! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its only fair that you get nine months to get your body back. Thats how long Emma was in the oven. Don't be too hard on yourself, she is still so young. But goign to the gym, watching the sugar, and not eating out...all good things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! I wish I could talk myself into doing something. I want to lose 30 pounds. So if you find out something that really works, let me know. My biggest goal right now is to just get off my butt more often! :) Good luck again. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you totally!! I still have a bunch to lose. Not sure how so many people are back to their pre-pregnancy weight in no time. You can do it!! Don't get over discouraged! Hey I'll be in St. George in a couple weeks. I'll have to give you a call so i can come by and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wish that I was down there with you so that we could lose the weight together. 19 pounds down and tons more to go. Good Luck on your Journey!!!!

    ReplyDelete