Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Inch By Inch

Here it is ladies...the official 6 week comparison. I'm still not conviced that visually there's a whole lot of change, but the numbers and my pants don't lie: week 1 to week 6

There may be a slight difference in the depth of the furrows. I can see a big change in my face. Here is the big change though...

  1. Weight: from 195 to 180
  2. Body fat: from 31.7% to 29.7%
  3. across belly button: lost just over 2 1/2"
  4. at true waist: lost nearly 2"
  5. rear: nearly 1 1/2" lost
  6. approx. 2" off each thigh
  7. lost a little off each calf
  8. biceps are growing

I am very excited. Still always questioning if I'm doing enough to win. I know, I know. I'm a winner regardless because I'll look awesome. We could really use that money to finish the house though. That's a worthy reason. Right?

Thanks for all of your support! YOU ROCK!

Enjoy the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment