Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cranberries + Apples

make yummy juice. I even made muffins with the castoffs using this recipe. They were good. Missing something. There wasn't a distinctive flavor. They mostly just tasted like muffin. Next time I'll try adding a bit of cranberry juice + some orange zest. And... just so you know: it isn't the fault of the recipe. I've used this same recipe for carrot muffins + I've made pumpkin muffins by actually following the recipe [well, almost]. It's a delicious recipe. I do add cinnamon + nutmeg + a splash of lemon juice [though vinegar works too] to activate the soda. To all of the above. On a different note: Christmas is coming. It's coming fast. I'm still thinking about advent. Here's a link with ideas for those of you that also do advent. I'll let you know when I have mine planned out. I'm trying to remember to take more photos. Take more photos! Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment