Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
- Tuesday I went and watched Les Miserables at Tuachan with the Y.W. I loved sitting in the open night air of the canyon. If you haven't experienced Tuachan you really should try to make it... in October. It's the only time of year that it's not sweltering (I'm sure there's a time in the spring too, but I can't decide when that would be. April maybe). When I got home the girl was screaming at *B*. Wonderful *B*.
- PTA meeting yesterday. Have I used the word stupid yet? ARGH! the girl cried the whole time. again.
- Last night was supposed to be my book club but it was canceled. I went to Krumpet's instead. They were having a halloween late night sale and the cashiers were all wearing blinged out witch hats. I loved them. I love halloween. Really, I think I just love to dress up but don't feel comfortable drawing attention to myself. That makes halloween the perfect opportunity and I don't feel like an idiot in the process. I should really get over that issue. I bought a few strands of jingle bell spider garland.
- I also had a church volleyball game last night. Finally I am feeling the volleyball in my blood and it's so good! It's been such a long time.
- Tonight the boys are gone camping again and it's just me and the girl. I have a to do list for the weekend. It goes like this (in order of importance/deadline):
- make invites for primary get-together.
- make changes to primary sacrament meeting presentation: cut out parts [2 sets], type in words to songs for teachers copies, make up program for for the presentation.
- baby names. three of them.
- scan collabo stuff & do a new post/call for starters (you know you all want to play...).
- blog class assignments [that post about autumn up there... that's an assignment!].
- finish slippers.
- get long sleeved onesies and applique something to match slippers.
- CLEAN THE HOUSE! This one is in desperate need of being numero uno, but it doesn't have a deadline. I guess it could technically go in at no. 4, but well... even though cleaning makes me happy I really enjoy that other stuff too!
I think I'll put some cider on the stove to make the house smell yummy. Or maybe I'll just simmer up some chai spices and have some chai hot chocolate. mmm.... Or maybe I should just go to bed so I can tackle that to-do list seeing as how I spent my night reading Percy Jackson and playing on the computer...
enjoy the journey!