Thursday, January 31, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
- Belle asked how to create a link (Belle, I can't read your blog anymore! What's up?): just highlight the text you want to link up, i.e. if I wanted to give you all info on the movie Stardust I would highlight Stardust and then up in the tool bar there is a green earth with a chain link on it... click that and it will open up a box to type the address fo what you want to link to. I usually open up a tab and go to the sight I want to link so I can just copy and paste the address it's lots faster and there's less chance of typo's. It's facil!
- *B* loves my hair and loves even more that I don't get mad at him anymore for laying on it/pulling it. I've chopped it off twice before now, so he knows it grows fast and knows just as well as I do that I probably will never make it to the salon to get it cut again anytime in the next three years so he's smart to just let me be happy with it... if that's what he's doing!
And that's it. I'm thinking about taking an online class, the greatest love story ever told, about you and your significant other... I could really use some prompts (if you check out the link just know that I am only interested in the class, not the kit... I'm still not going to be a scrapbooker any time soon). I'm cheap though, if any of you have great prompts that would help me tell our story (and even ones that *B* can use... I'd like us to do it together) let me know. I'd like to keep my money in my pocket, but I also want to make my life as simple as possible... do less you know! Maria inspired me to read back in my journal to find *B* sad to say there is little of him there, but I'm glad for what is. I need to document the rest before it's gone forever. I swear I am just like my mother (who says she can't remember anything from our childhood... man that really ticks me off)! So ladies, write down your stories!
Enjoy the Journey!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
P.S... does anyone know how to convert a pancake recipe to a waffle recipe?
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
- Do less.
- Attend the temple monthly.
- Study diligently
- Pray earnestly.
- Serve willingly.
- Ponder daily the question, "Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch our family today?”
- Write it down .
- Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today .
- Embrace being a nurturer.
- Get rid of my clutter.
- Paint a picture.
- Frame it.
- Hang it in my house.
- Take a photograph every day.
- Display pictures of my family.
- Re-paint the upstairs bathroom.
Run in the New Year midnight runexercise regularly.
- Take the boys to Sea World.
- Go to a Farmer’s Market.
Make a collage/scrapbook page per weekyeah, so I don't scrapbook right now... instead I'm going to donate 12" to Locks of Love.
- Weekly Yoga class.
- Perfect a whole wheat waffle/
- Make my own Pesto.
Put up all of my Christmas trees before Dec. 1enjoy the fact that I got a tree up at all.
- Get our year supply caught up.
- Make out at the lake.
- Chalk paint on the sidewalk with the boys.
- Write down the stories of my life.
Lose 31 lbs.keep baby weight under 31 lbs.
- Enjoy the journey.
I guess that even though some of the things are slightly unrealistic (mostly by using the word "daily") they are still worthy things to do so I will leave them and just be happy with what I do and not stress if it doesn't happen daily. I've just gotten off to kind of a slow start... what with my sleeping half of the day, etc. Things are definately looking up though!
Enjoying the Journey!